Friday, February 12, 2010

Nail Polish.

This is Shrimply Devine (520) from the new Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure Collection, and my new favorite nail polish.  It was pricey (compared to the stuff I normally buy anyway) and cost $7 at Target. It was SO WORTH EVERY PENNY THOUGH! It is the first light pink polish I've ever purchased that wasn't see through. Shown above is two coats, and I did not apply a base or a top coat. Now lets just hope it holds up better than my many $1 polishes!

While I'm talking about polish, I figured I would mention my favorite toe-polish. No, there are not polishes made specifically for toes...but I usually prefer a darker color on my toes. This is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails X-treme Wear Nail Color in Gunmetal (22). This one was cheaper ($2 at Walmart).  Shown in the picture above is two coats. Despite it's name, it chips easily and I reapply it every two days or so...I'm OCD like that. This probably wouldn't happen if I applied a top coat but...let's face it I'm too lazy for that.


While we're on the subject I am in love with The Knot! Okay...so we weren't even close to being on the subject of weddings, but I felt the strong urge to share this website with you.  It will be so helpful when it comes time to plan my wedding. I've even played around with building our personal wedding website! And I sincerely apologize to anyone who ever got married before the knot...but you don't have to miss out on the fun!

Have (or want to have) a House? Say 'ello to The Nest
Having a Baby? I introduce you to The Bump

That's all for now folks.

3 comments:

  1. I know, you were the one to show it to me! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. mykateparkerwedding.com

    sort of like the knot but all local vendors and more personalized. Trust me you'll love her work.

    ReplyDelete