Monday, October 26, 2009

Shopaholic.

Last night I watched this movie:

First of all let me tell you that it was a great movie, and I fully intend to not only read the book series but to subject DF to multiple viewings of it (I doubt he'll mind considering Isla Fisher stars in it).
On another, slightly related note: I discovered MAC cosmetics last night. I was browsing youtube for make-up application videos (I'm a total makeup junkie) and I came across a series of videos by a woman who exclusively uses MAC. Up until last night, when I heard someone refer to MAC I thought of really "out there" looks with bright greens, and blues and sequined eyelashes. I watched the videos and very quickly made my way to the MAC website and created a wish list.

I've fallen in love with the eyeshadows in particular and with names like: smut, aquadisiac, naked lunch, forgery, ricepaper, wedge, handwritten, and plum dressing...what's not to love?
Also the brushes, particularly #213.
Also the faux eyelashes.
Also the loose finishing powder.
Also the...I should probably stop now.
So if anyone is looking for a Christmas/Birthday gift idea for me, a giftcard to MAC would be a fantastic one.


No comments:

Post a Comment